Wenatchee sign design by Quick Sign.
We can help you create a design that is effective and pleasing. It is important to consider color, value contrast, size, appropriate type faces, priority of copy, and meaningful messaging. Let our experienced staff assist you in creating a sign design that delivers your message with high impact and clarity.
To fit your budget we offer three levels of design: basic, intermediate, and complex.
Our design process often revolves around our customer's ideas and wishes, but we also recommend letting our design expertise go to work for you. It's important for us to know your goals, and your target audience. When we know those, we can help direct you towards a design that will be effective.
Cost & Payment
Search around and you'll find that we offer low prices. How do we do it? We have low overhead, top quality equipment, efficient staff, and a genuine desire to help our customers.
The design charge is a one-time fee and we will store your files for future use.
After you have approved the estimate and before we initiate work we request a 50% deposit, with the balance due upon completion of the project. Ask about our credit option for valued customers.
Do you need a new logo or a fresh design on your existing logo? We can help with your branding needs.
Policies & Agreements
1. Payment is due before starting the design process. We require a 50% deposit with the remainder due upon completion of the order. Ask about our credit option for valued customers.
2. Late or failed payment. A late fee of 5% of the balance due (compounding monthly) will be added to all outstanding invoices. Failed payments will be sent to collections if not remedied in a reasonable amount of time.
3. Prices are subject to change. Prices change from year to year, and from project to project based on complexity. We do everything we can to keep our prices consistent and very competitive.
4. Customer is responsible for the protection of files. We store all files on our computers and we have a back up system in place but that is still not 100% safe. Please ask about receiving your files for backup purposes if it is of concern.
5. We own the copy rights of all artwork that we create. Ask about receiving the full rights to your designs.
6. Production time can vary. Our production schedule is based on the volume of orders we currently have and the complexity of the orders. Many of our signs can be finished in 1 or 2 business days. Ask about our current work load. If speed is important consider placing your order as a “rush job”.
7. Spelling and grammar errors are the responsibility of the customer. Please ask to see a final proof after changes have been made to the design.
8. Signs don’t last forever. Signs are durable but please ask about care & maintenance, or better products to add longevity to your sign if that is important to you.